Referred to in this statement as "Company"
Contact details for data protection matters
Name of the personal data register
customer and marketing register
Personal data collected
We collect personal data necessary for managing the customer relationship, such as the customer's name and contact details, as well as service usage information. We collect personal data directly from the registered individual as well as from publicly available registers maintained by authorities and other external sources, such as trade registers or other similar public business registers. Additionally, we collect the details of those who have filled out the contact form and use them for previously mentioned purposes related to maintaining the customer relationship.
Purpose and basis for processing personal data
Personal data is processed within the limits permitted by current legislation for the testing of web services, customer relationship management, and informing and advising about services. We may use the registered data for collecting user statistics and their analysis. The collected data is also used for marketing communication. Processing of personal data for marketing communications is based on the consent given by the individual on the contact form. Direct marketing will be terminated upon the customer's request. An individual can withdraw their consent at any time by notifying the contact person mentioned above. The processing of personal data may be necessary for the legitimate interests of the Company in relation to the customer relationship. The Company has a legitimate interest in processing personal data for marketing, service and customer analyses, and service testing. Profiling might be involved for marketing purposes. In this case, the registered individual has the right to object to the processing of personal data.
Processors of personal data
Only persons responsible for customer relationship management and marketing have access to personal data.
Personal data is not disclosed to third parties, nor is it transferred outside the European Union or the European Economic Area unless it is necessary for the technical implementation of the service. In situations where data is transferred or disclosed, we comply with the data protection legislation and other necessary security measures.
Protection of the register
We protect personal data with appropriate technical and organizational measures. The data is collected into databases that are protected with firewalls, passwords, and other technical means. The databases and their backups are located in locked and guarded spaces, and only specific pre-designated persons can access the data.
Retention period and destruction of personal data
Personal data is stored as long as it is needed for the purpose for which it was collected and processed, or to fulfill a contract, or as long as required by law and regulations. After this, the personal data is destroyed properly.
Rights of the registered
The registered individual has the following rights:
- The registered individual can access personal data concerning him/her within the limits of trade secrecy and internal assessments. The request for review should be sent in writing and signed to the contact person mentioned above, and the person must be reliably identified.
- The registered individual can request the correction of data if the data is incomplete or incorrect.
- The registered individual can request the deletion of data when there's no legal basis or reason independent of the individual's consent for its processing.
- The registered individual has the right to restrict the processing of personal data if the accuracy or legality of the data so requires, or if, according to the right to object, the registered individual requests the restriction of personal data processing only for data retention.
- The registered individual has the right to object to data processing for direct marketing purposes based on the Company's legitimate interest.
- The registered individual can request data transfer to another controller if it is safe and technically feasible.
Requests concerning the rights of the registered individual should be sent in writing or by email to the following contact details:
Tarkastus-/muu henkilötietoihin kohdistuva pyyntö
The company will respond to requests within 1 month of the submission of the request, unless there are special reasons to extend the response time.